Expico company has started the QMS project according to ISO 9001 standardsWe have taken another step towards the further development of our enterprise. We are engaged in the reorganization and reengineering of our business processes to improve the quality of our services.
Expico receives a new status 1C: network competence centerOur company provides a full range of services for connecting our customers to all relevant 1C services and products.
”1C: ACCOUNTING” PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The "1C Enterprise Accounting" – program or configuration – is intended for automated record-keeping – that is, accounting and tax records, including the preparation of mandatory (regulated) reporting on the activities of an organization.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTING OF ”1C: ACCOUNTING”
The following functional areas of accounting are automated in the system:
- Trading transactions accounting
- Warehouse accounting
- Banking transactions accounting
- Counterparties settlements accounting
- Capital assets and intangible asset accounting
- Main and additional production accounting
- Semifinished goods accounting
- Indirect expenses accounting
- VAT accounting
- Payroll accounting and personal record-keeping
- Deductions accounting
- Taxation management according to the tax on income
”1C: ACCOUNTING”: ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAM PRODUCT
- 1C: Accounting is the perfect business application for conducting accounting and tax accounting for enterprises operating in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The program is constantly updated by the vendor and takes into account all legislative requirements of the state.
- It can be used for multi-company accounting in multi-user mode and has standard interfaces for exchanging data with other systems, such as “1C: Salary and Human Resource Management” and “1C: Trade Management”.
- It supports accounting in any version for any tax system used in the Russian Federation.
THE COST OF MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES
The cost of the system maintenance and updates depends on how much a typical 1C configuration is finalized. If you also use other 1C software products, do not forget to update the accounting systems data in time, as this affects the functionality of the exchange with the “1C: Accounting” system.